Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Making Money in 7 Days, a Simple 2 Step Process

You can make affiliate marketing as hard or as easy as you want. Internet marketing in general regardless of what you are promoting doesn't have to be that difficult. Today we are going to look at a super simple two step process that you can use to make money in 7 days:

Step One

You need one web page with a product or service that you can make money from. This can be a free or paid web page, preferably your own. And despite the latter comment, if you decide to use a free page I would strongly suggest Blogger.com. The simple reasoning for this is that many free web pages generally have various links to other sites, promotional offers etc. It is a high risk that you will lose your reader.

For long term earnings I would definitely look for a keyword phrase that you can rank for in the search engines.

This next part is very important. Your web page should contain very little distractions. The more external links, images and graphics you have the harder it is to convert a reader into a customer. Everything becomes to confusing and there are far too many options to chose from.

Many new marketers will over monetize their pages by adding every banner under the sun, the maximum number of adsense blocks topped off with the max number of Kontera links. Such pages just scream - click the back button!

For what ever you are trying to promote you should have at least 500 words on your page for seo purposes. Don't spam your page with your keyword or keyword phrase either. It will only work against you.

Include your phrase once in the first 50 - 100 words. Include one image to your product or service, 1- 2 links in your content if you wish. You should have at least 2 big links to your affiliate program telling your reader what you want them to do; for example "Click Here To Stop Your Child Biting". Big text and in bold seems to work best. In some cases you really have to spell it out as to what you want done.

Step Two

Once your page is done you need to get traffic or buyers to it. The simplest and most effective, oh and did I say profitable way to do this is to write one article a day. Yes only one. And you need to submit that article to one directory only. Guess who that is? Yes Ezine Articles.com.

Depending on what type of account you have you should expect to get your articles published within 1 - 8 days or so. Obviously the sooner the better. Writing and submitting one article per day should only take you around 30mins. From your efforts of writing 7 articles you should at least get 3 - 4 sales.

Now if you didn't there is something wrong with your web page or your articles. Make the corrections and start again. For those of you who did make sales in that time you can now decide if you are going to build on that site or whether you are going start another one. I would suggest building at least 5 - 30+ pages over time.

Not all pages have to be money pages, I do have a variety of pages servicing different purposes. Some of my sites are big and some sites are small. With every new site I make I do the exact same thing. Then I see how it goes over a couple of months.

I look for pages that convert better than others. When I have that information I tweak the site, delete and re-direct any pages I need to. You only need to get 1 -2 pages of your website ranked in a good position, once this happens your site will run on autopilot. Obviously the more the better.

By following this simple process I make sales from web pages that haven't been indexed by any of the major search engines. Maybe the process will be too mundane for you, maybe it will be too hard but it works for me. At the end of the day I get 6 - 8 hours of free time.

You can easily maintain your sales with one article a day. I have 5 new sites that I am currently promoting. It takes me around one and a half hours to do my articles. This particular article is way over and above as to what I normally would write. But I generally keep it to 250 - 300 words per article. I feel like I've nearly written an Ebook!

The BluePrint That Made It Happen

There Is More You Need To Know

Click For My FIRST SALE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2012 money from blog Seo Elite by BLog BamZ | Blogger Templates